Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I did a bad bad thing...

Tinned corn. red onion, capsicum. a little cheese. red wine vinegar and a dollop of yoghurt.

This was my dinner after a game of netball last night. I had been craving TINNED corn for a little while. it has to be tinned, not frozen, not fresh.

This, after I grew and harvested the sweetest corn I have ever eaten in my life this year. What is wrong with me?

I think the changing of the seasons is doing strange things to my eating habbits. I am craving potatoes, meat pies (?) and really stodgy, dodgy, bad for me food. I just want it to stop so I can just eat soups and vegies from the garden.

what are you craving at the moment that you shouldn't be?

2 comments:

Cindy said...

What am I craving at the moment that I shouldn't be?

A second Snickers bar. :-D

Ran said...

Last night I ate a creme brulee right before bed and i am still full the next day.

mmm snickers bar

Bad bad girls